Friday, April 18, 2014

Road Tripp

It's crazy to think that I am done with my first year of college. I can't believe time has flown by so fast… I'm feeling really old! I am in my last year as a teenager its crazy!
Okay, I don't care what anyone else thinks I have the best mother in the world. She came all the way to Iceberg Idaho (or Rexburg) to get me and bring me home. And yes I know I called it Iceberg, I did just endure the most freezing winter of my life and at times I did feel like I was an iceberg myself. Lets just say I am glad I will be spending the next year and a half somewhere nice and warm. So yes I drove over 1,700 miles back home to good old Houston. Along the way we did stop to see some of my adorable family. I love them all so much and saying goodbye to all of them is going to be so hard. I have been so blessed, I have the cutest, coolest, family around town. We stopped to see my cute cousins in Utah, Olivia and Gracie. And of course my cool cousins in Vegas, Boen, Briggs, and Bayden. While I was there I was able to see Bayden kick serious butt in her track meet. That girl is awesome. Then we made a stop at my favorite person in the world's house… KRN! I hadn't seen her since she got married last May so it was so nice to see her and catch up. Then after seeing KRN we endured the remaining 18 hour drive by listening to Divergent. Such a good book! As soon as we finished we went to go see the movie in the theater. If you haven't seen it yet, go it was great! So starting out I thought this road trip was going to be awful but it turns out it was pretty awesome filled with lots of memories I am going to keep with me forever.

Gracie and Olivia


Briggs


No comments:

Post a Comment