Monday, October 13, 2014

Wah Gwaan

Wah Gwaan (whats going on in Vincey) hahah
It's been such a good week! President Mehr and his wife came this week for our zone meeting! It was so fun to see them, I love them so much. I don't know how I got so blessed to have such a great mission president. And I got to go out teaching with them while they were here. They contacted this guy named Jammall. He lives in our area so we got to go out and teach him with them. It was awesome. It was such a cool learning experience for me. To be there and see how President and Sister Mehr teach. They are fearless and so bold with the message of the restoration. By the end of our meeting we had committed him to baptism and he already wants to have us teach his sister, brother and some other family members. Haha it was so awesome :) The gospel is such a blessing. That has been one of my favorite things since I've been on my mission to see. Just how great the gospel is and what a blessing it is in peoples lives. It's my favorite when I'm teaching someone and the message just makes sense to them. And I see them make so many changes in their life so that they can live in harmony with the gospel. People here sacrifice so much, it amazes me. But with out fail I've seen when you sacrifice something for the Lord he blesses you 10 times more. It almost makes that sacrifice not seem like a sacrifice. The gospel really is the key to finding absolutely happiness in life, I've seen it and I'm living it! I have never been happier in my whole life than I am now. When you do what is right and you're really trying to follow Jesus Christ, that's when you feel true happiness. I love you all so much! Sorry the Email is short today... I don't got much time! 
One Love, One nation...
Liefde, Zuster C

No comments:

Post a Comment