Monday, February 16, 2015

Zuster Walsh



Well it's been another crazy awesome week! Zuster King went to French Gyuana to be with the sisters there so I was with one of the members for the week. It was awesome, she helped me so much with my Dutch! And we had a blast doing missionary work together. Her name is Cheniva and she is so excited to go on a mission... she is waiting for her papers to come back. They should come any time, I'm so excited to see where she is gonna go! :) 

We also got a new Zuster this week :) Her name is Zuster Walsh and she is from California and I absolutely love her! So now the 3 of us are going to be together, Zuster King, Zuster Walsh and I! We're going to have so much fun I can hardly wait for this next transfer! Zuster Walsh is allergic to Gluten and Dairy... hahah and we are in a 3rd world country. It's going to be an adventure! But I'm excited to learn how to make lots of Gluten free, dairy free food. I'll keep y'all updated on how that goes! :)

We saw so many miracles this week and met with so many wonderful people. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father thinks I'm worthy enough to help His amazing sons and daughters. And that he keeps placing so many amazing people in my path. We had a lesson with the Kross family. I absolutely love their stinking guts! They are so cute. She is a single mom and she has 3 daughters but she lives with lots of other family so there is always lots of cute little kids running around. Oh and mom I always keep my purse full of that candy you sent me to give to them and they love it :) Anyway so we have had a few lessons with them and they are so awesome about reading the book of mormon. They all have their own and when we show up they come running over to tell us what they read. Even the little kids it's the cutest thing ever. So we had a lesson when them about the plan of salvation and I bore my testimony that I know that God gave us this plan because he loves us and He wants all of His children to return and live with Him. And that's the reason I went on a mission so that I would be able to share this amazing plan with everyone! She loved it and afterwards she said that Zuster King and I are angles and that she wants the happiness and glow that Zuster King and I have. She was so cute and sweet. It made my day.

Oh also this week we did some service at a less active members house. We helped them pull weeds and clear out their yard. Well funny thing about Suriname people, they use Machetes to cut down grass and bushes and trees. So I got to do Gardening work Surinamese Style :) I got to smash bushes with a Machete... it was really fun! :) Haha well it's been an awesome week! I hope you are all staying safe and happy! Love y'all :) Happy Valentines day! <3

Met liefde, 
Zuster C 


No comments:

Post a Comment