Monday, February 2, 2015

Shanice gets baptized!

Oh my goodness this has been the best week! Shanice got baptized on Saturday! :) She is so amazing and such a miracle. Her whole story is just evidence that God is preparing people everyday for us to meet. She is so amazing! Her baptismal service was so cute and it was so cool to see how much all the members love her already. Zuster King and I made her a journal to have everyone at the baptism to sign and write down words of advice. And everyone loved it and made her feel so loved and welcomed. I'm so grateful Heavenly Father placed her in my path and that I had the opportunity to bring her the gospel. 

I just know I was sent here to Suriname to find her and that we are going to be best friends for life :) And now I'm pumped to go out there and find more people who are ready like Shanice was. The gospel is so true and brings nothing but happiness and when people realize that for themselves it's like magic. They just change and become better. That's been my favorite part about my mission. Watching the light of Christ change people lives. It really is amazing. 

Sorry the letter is short this week! I love y'all so much and I am so grateful for all the love and support. Love you guys and remember Jesus loves you too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment